Posts tagged ‘don draper’
With Mad Men coming back on any day now, I think its a pretty fitting time to celebrate the bigotry that both our country, and the advertising industry was built upon. It wasn’t so long ago that overweight women were squeezing themselves into girdles and chain-smoking so hard they ran the risk of Aquanet combustion on a daily basis in the vain hopes of finding a man that would only beat them below the neck.
Now more than ever women have taken their place in the workforce, and men can finally give in to their intrinsic need to ask for a finger up their asshole before they ejaculate. They say you should always remember where you came from though, so here is a little injection of chauvinism and racism to lighten your workload!
1. I’m not a white middle aged man sitting in a library.
2. I’m not Don Draper (See # 1).
3. I’m not a pirate, or a hooker in 18th Century England.
4. I don’t like throwing up for non-weight related issues.
5. I’m not a lesbian who wants to drink until I grow the balls to bitch my girlfriend out in public for chatting her ex up on facebook.
6. I am not at a parade and it is not daytime.
7. I am not a straight guy in college that doesn’t know any better and thinks that a jack and coke are Read more…