Posts tagged ‘dog’
1. Yes, you can die from eating your own poop – but it is very rare
2. There is a chance that E. coli, salmonella, campylobacter, and shigella bacteria could be lurking inside your turd
3. Feces contain parasites such as amoebas and worms
4. Someone freak in the scientific community gave eating feces a name – coprophagia
5. That same freak probably gets sexual pleasure from eating feces, that too has a name – coprophilia
Just for fun, here is a video of a dog eating it’s own poop!
The reasons I want one are as follows:
1. I could name it Baby Brokenlegs. Funny story–I actually used to have a guinea pig with two broken legs. This happens when four kids play the parachute game with a bed sheet and a pet. From that day on BBL (as we called him) just dragged his hind legs behind him making squeaking noises. What a trooper.
2. It would scare other dogs. My paraplegic dog would need to be a small breed to fit into my apartment, (lets just say if my apartment were a dick, it would be smaller than the “Situation’s” Shituation. I enjoy irony. So having a tiny robo-dog that can scare away a great dane would be the highlight of all my cocktail parties (of which there are none).
3. Watching it run downhill would be hilarious. In my wildest fantasies, I fasten a kite to its back and send it running down a hill. Somewhere towards the bottom it takes flight–and runs away from my abuse like Little Elijah Wood in The Radio Flyer. Read more…